Her practice focuses on corporate and commercial matters, especially in relation to contractual issues. She has also worked as legal advisor in matters of administrative law; administrative and sanctionatory procedures; bidding processes, among others.
- Master in Administrative Law, Universidad de los Andes, 2020.
- Diploma in Health Management, Universidad de Santiago de Chile, 2009.
- Diploma in Administrative Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2007.
- Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2004.
- Associate at Silva Ibáñez Abogados (2022).
- Head of the Department of Public Procurement and Transparency, Ministry of the Environment (2016-2022).
- Lawyer of the Legal Division of the Ministry of the Environment (2013-2016).
- Lawyer at the Clinical Hospital of the Universidad de Chile (2010-2012).
- Legal Counsel at Cenabast (2005-2010).